What are a few titles or concepts I can give my product finder?
Our Interactive Product Finders do very well when there is a clear call to action and the use of a verb for them to want to take action in the Title.
Below are Title and Subtitle best practices for both the Product Finder and the Recommendation Summary views:
1. Product Finder:
- "Discover Your Style"
- "Discover Your Perfect <insert Collection Name>"
- “<insert Collection Name> Finder”
- "Like or Dislike for Instant Recommendations"
- "Like or Dislike & Get Our Recommendations"
- "Like or Dislike for Instant Styling Suggestions"
2. Recommendation Summary:
- "Here are your top matches"
- "Here are some great (<insert collection name> or products or styles) for you!"
- "Best matches for your consideration"
- "Selected based on Your Likes and Dislikes"
- “These are recommended for you”
- "These are your suggested (<insert collection name> or products or styles)
- “We think you will love these”